Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stress vs. Tranquility



As I approach one of co-workers, with whom I've barely talked too, I began to discuss with her places that were seen as stressful or tranquil. I told Veronica that I am stressed and calm depending on my status. For example, as a student assistant I can become overwhelmed when working with many students at the circulation desk. Although as a student, the library can become a tranquil place to read and study at the end of the day. She told me, one of the places she likes to relax are the huge circular seats in the lobby at Parsons. Sometimes in between breaks she likes to sit there, listen to music, or lay down and sleep. I couldn't agree with her more because I sometimes like to stare outside the window, I'm a day dreamer. The other spot which for me is always a tranquil spot to relax is my apartment. Although my little Manhattan apartment is small, it is fully equipped with things that make me happy, like my bed, kitchen to make some awesome meals, and my super comfortable couch. I always like to think that the smaller things in life are the most important...

No comments:

Post a Comment